The Continuing Education program provides a variety of professional and business skills opportunities through open enrollment trainings, customized training, leadership programs, continuing education units for professionals, preparation courses for certifications, certification exams through our testing center and more. Our instructors are experts in their field of study and provide a tremendous depth of experience and knowledge in their fields.
Continuing Education programs are specially designed to support the economic and workforce development of our region and our vital role in the state and global economy. We are committed to providing the highest standard of achievement for our participants and developing strong and ethical leaders to guide our community.
With this in mind, we work with tested industry experts with a record of success to lead each session. Through experienced instructors you will:
- Learn new skills
- Develop your expertise
- Achieve your professional goals and full potential
- Network with other emerging and established community leaders
- Earn professional certifications, continuing education credits and much more!
Continuing Education Objectives
- Provide a series of ongoing professional development programs for business professionals
- Conduct skill building workshops for business professionals and potential leaders
- Customize professional development training to fit the needs of business, government, military and non-profit community groups & organizations
- Create an entrepreneurial spirit that promotes innovation, creativity and confidence in those interested in owning their own business
- Assist organizations in the development of customized strategic plans and other strategic needs
- Support community based strategic partnerships such as emergency management, healthcare, public safety, sustainability, and military transition
Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files,
download the following free software.
PDF Documents: Get Adobe® Reader®